Monday, September 19, 2005

Dream, Ray Liotta (voice) as Shoeless Joe Jackson from Field of Dreams (1989)


[Shoeless Joe Jackson has asked Terence Mann to come with them to the cornfield, but Ray is upset because he wasn't invited]
Ray Kinsella: I did it all, I listened to the voices, I did what they told me, and not once did I ask what's in it for me!
Shoeless Joe Jackson: What are you saying, Ray?
Ray Kinsella: I'm saying... what's in it for me?
Shoeless Joe Jackson: Is that why you did this? For you? I think you better stay here, Ray.
...
Ray Kinsella: What are you grinning at, you ghost?
Shoeless Joe: "If you build it -" [gestures toward catcher, who is Ray's father, John Kinsella] "- he will come."
Ray : "Ease his pain. Go the distance." It was him!
Shoeless Joe: No, Ray. It was you.

- Ray Liotta as Shoeless Joe Jackson from Field of Dreams (1989)

No comments:

Post a Comment